Current vacancies are shown below. If there are no vacancies or if the job you are looking for is currently unavailable, you can fill in and send us the open application.
- Avoin hakemus Leave an application
Without skilled workers, there can be no successful projects. Because of this, every employee is important to us.
The founders of Fimpec Oy had enjoyed a long career working with construction management projects in Finland and abroad before founding a joint company. From the beginning, one of their key ideas was to establish a company where employees truly mattered.
And we have adhered to this good principle. Today, we are a growing company employing nearly 60 experts, and in addition to versatile and challenging work tasks, we offer a pleasant and encouraging work community and all the relevant benefits, for example:
- Flat organisation with company management involved in practical projects.
- Open communication that we consciously strive to maintain and improve.
- Possibilities for continuous self-development and training.
- Vantage point as part of the customer’s organisation.
- Opportunity to participate in projects abroad.
- Possibility for remote working; work in Fimpec is not locality-based.
- Extensive occupational health services.
- Comprehensive insurance.
- Free cultural vouchers.
- Free physical condition test.
- Telephone with high-speed internet connection.
- Joint recreation days for personnel.
Work place proven as pleasant
According to surveys, Fimpec is considered a pleasant work place. We monitor our employees’ feelings regularly by personnel satisfaction surveys, and according to the results, the average score has been around 4.4/5. We are particularly pleased with that the respondents have been prepared to recommend Fimpec Oy as an employer to their friends in all of the surveys.
Here are some verbatim excerpts from the personnel satisfaction surveys of Fimpec Oy.
“Vacations are OK, feedback is received well, skilful superiors, help is there if you need it, employees are taken into account.”
”Relaxed, pleasant, solidary atmosphere (no strict hierarchy).”
“Fimpec has proven to be the kind of work place I expected – in some respects it has even exceeded my expectations. The attitude of colleagues is fair; it is difficult to think of a more motivating work place.”